Christmas Roundup 2017
November 3-5, 2017
The Amarillo Museum of Art (AMoA) Alliance invites you to join us at our 37th Christmas Roundup 2017 on November 3-5, 2017 in the Amarillo Civic Center North & South Exhibit Halls. Christmas Roundup is a fundraising event supporting the educational programs of the AMoA.
Merchant selection is by committee approval. We hope you will take advantage of this fabulous opportunity to showcase your business while also helping a worthy cause. The selection process is based on the type, quality and price of the merchandise offered, and the order in which each application is received.
Shared booths are an option offered to you as a way to share the booth expense. We will not select the pairings. Simply indicate on your Merchant Application who you will be sharing the space with. In the event of a shared booth, each merchant must complete a merchant application and contract.
Premier Row (PR) spaces are located on the center aisle and square. Additional space is available starting at the base price. Completion of this application does not guarantee selection as a participant or booth location. If accepted, a contract and request for remaining balance will be sent to you. Assignment of booth(s) will be based on the prompt return of the contract and fee.
Interested merchants should:
- Return completed application by July 16, 2017. Application must include $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Premiere Row spaces and returning merchants requesting same booth locations as previous year must pay in full once application is accepted.
- Upon committee receipt of application, selected merchants will receive a contract and invoice via email (postal mail if requested).
- Completed merchant contracts must be accompanied by 50% of booth fee. All contracts and remaining balance of booth fee must be submitted and paid by August 14, 2017. All deadlines are listed in the merchant contract and are strictly enforced.
In addition, all merchants are required to provide an item valued at not less than $50 for silent auction. Item information will be uploaded to Facebook and/or website page for promotion when provided.
Benefits of participation include:
- Each booth is built and set up with red/white back & side drapes and include 24 hour security, access to hospitality suite, merchant signage, electric hookup, one 8 foot table and 2 chairs per single booth.
- Inclusion in marketing efforts, including promotion on event website, Facebook and other social media.
- No assessed commission. All proceeds remain with the merchant.
Cancellations: Written request must be received (please note $25 merchant application fee is non-refundable)
- On or before September 1, 2017 to receive 100% of refundable fees*
- Between September 2, 2017 and September 15, 2017 to receive 50% of refundable fees*
- September 16, 2017 and after, all reserved booth rent is is forfeited
- Email address: email@example.com
- Fax number: 806-345-5682. Please label fax: ATTN Christmas Roundup
- Mailing address: AMoA Alliance Attention: Christmas Roundup PO Box 447, Amarillo, TX 79178
- Find us on the web at www.amoa-alliance.squarespace.com (online merchant application and payment accepted)
- Facebook page: Christmas Roundup Amarillo
- Instagram page: ChristmasRoundupAmarillo
We are very excited and look forward to you joining us for Christmas Roundup 2017. Do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.