Christmas Roundup 2018
November 2-4, 2018
The Amarillo Museum of Art (AMoA) Alliance invites you to join us at our 38th Christmas Roundup 2018 on November 2-4, 2018 in the Amarillo Civic Center North & South Exhibit Halls. Christmas Roundup is a fundraising event supporting the educational programs of the AMoA.
Merchant selection is by committee approval. We hope you will take advantage of this fabulous opportunity to showcase your business while also helping a worthy cause. The selection process is based on the type, quality and price of the merchandise offered, and the order in which each application is received.
Shared booths are an option offered to you as a way to share the booth expense. We will not select the pairings. Simply indicate on your Merchant Application who you will be sharing the space with. In the event of a shared booth, each merchant must complete a merchant application and contract.
Completion of this application does not guarantee selection as a participant or booth location. If accepted, a contract and request for remaining balance will be sent to you. Assignment of booth(s) will be based on the prompt return of the contract and fee.
Interested merchants should:
- Return completed application as soon as possible to secure a booth for 2018. Application must include a $25 non-refundable application fee. If selected, a $100 non-refundable deposit will be required within 2 weeks of acceptance.
- Premiere Row spaces must be paid in full once application is accepted to secure your spot.
- Upon committee receipt of application, selected merchants will receive a contract and invoice via email (postal mail if requested).
- The remaining balance of booth fee must be submitted and paid by July 1, 2018. All deadlines are listed in the merchant contract and are strictly enforced.
In addition, all merchants are required to provide an item valued at $50 or more for the silent auction. Item information will be uploaded to Facebook and/or website page for promotion when provided.
Benefits of participation include:
- Each booth is built and set up with back & side drapes and includes 24-hour security, access to hospitality suite, merchant signage, electric hookup, one 8 foot table and 2 chairs per single booth.
- Inclusion in marketing efforts, including promotion on event website, Facebook and other social media.
- No assessed commission. All proceeds remain with the merchant.
Cancellations: Written request must be received (please note $25 merchant application fee and $100 deposit is non-refundable)
- On or before July 1, 2018 to receive 100% of refundable fees*
- After July 1, 2018, all reserved booth fees will be forfeited.
- Email address: ChristmasRoundupMerchants@gmail.com
- Fax number: (806) 345-5682. Please label fax: ATTN Christmas Roundup
- Mailing address: AMoA Alliance Attention: Christmas Roundup PO Box 447, Amarillo, TX 79178
- Facebook page: Christmas Roundup Amarillo
- Instagram page: ChristmasRoundupAmarillo
We are very excited and look forward to you joining us for Christmas Roundup 2018. Do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Click the link below to apply online or download application here.